Aug 30, 2014

MVP’s worth is reflected thoroughly through their works #MVP Success Keys




Faith Under Pressure!



How many things must we leave undone, before we realize we're just beating against the air.Question are you doing everything because they can't handle it or are you just compensating for your inability to handle everything.That’s not busyness it’s actually dizziness, stop spinning and get a grip on your life! It’s amazing how many leaders of organizations are just functional because of the leaders dysfunction. I love that song ,”Man in the Mirror” Don't be discouraged because your people haven't the courage to stand. Students often reflect the habits of their teacher. Are you with standing the test of your ministry , business , or career.”The lowest standard that you set; is the highest standard others will follow” -Dr. Thomas L. Dozier . Who is your example,be careful whom you criticize when you can stand to be critiqued yourself. In the words of Apostle Paul “And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God”? It’s time we make a change , I'm talking about the man in the mirror,The greatest change in my ministry was the change that started within me.I've fallen too many times, as we all;but real trouble begins if you don’t get up.

Now days everyone has a goal but the problem is you not playing to win. Are you carrying your playbooK (BIBLE) or is your BIBLE ( playbook) carrying you? I know what it’s like to burn so many bridges you feel stuck and can't move, I know what it's like to be in the river on the bank, I know what it’s like to be bailed out of jam and not able to return the favor until years later.and I know what it’s like to be called of greatness and the only thing greater in your life is your pain and your praise. I often ask the Lord how am  I going to restore his people, when I myself am empty? I heard if you just be faithful with that which is least you'll reign over much.You can’t recover from debt if you're drowning in debtors .I had to make a decision to write my restoration plan , and take back my life. the desire to accomplish is sweet to the soul,at the end of the dayConsider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way". James 1:2-4 Msg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* indicates required
Email Format
Close
Copyright © Michael Gatewood's Lifeline | All Rights Reserved | Web Design by Debbie Navarro | Powered by Blogger